Aviles Business Brokerage
What You Need to Know If You Are Selling Your Business and the Real Estate
Buying or selling your business should not stress you and Aviles Business Brokerage has been founded specially to facilitate the process.
Who are we?
We are a team of dedicated and innovative real estate professionals who operate in the Charleston, Mount Pleasant area and environs. We help business owners and intending business owners make smart choices on their next investment. We show available business for sale and provide you with listing information so you can make informed decisions on your next purchase or sale. We focus on the issues, as we help in negotiation and closing related matters. As an award winning team with years of experience, we provide clients with useful and detailed information. We assign an agent to each client and ensure top-notch services irrespective of your budget.
Call us to discuss your situation at 843-697-5535 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no cost or obligation..!!
– Frequently Asked Questions About The Process:
What should I sell first -- the real estate or the business?
How do you value, or price, a business with real estate?
Do I need an appraisal for the real estate?
Should I hire a Business Broker or should I hire a Real Estate Broker?
What income and selling price do you advertise?
What are the most common services provided by a Business Broker to a client?
2. Develop a comprehensive Information Memorandum on the company; normally a few pages document outlining the business profile for potential buyers.
3. Conduct buyer searches and exposure—marketing the business to prospective buyers.
4. Screen buyers for ability to complete a purchase, coordinate negotiations, provide deal structuring recommendations and help maintain confidentiality of the sale.
5. Hourly consulting for a fee, based on the client’s needs.
Perhaps, one of the biggest services provided by us, is the ability to allow owners to stay focused on running their business during the sale process, which can take on average of 6 months to a year.