Aviles Real Estate Brokerage – Online Privacy Statement
Personal identification information
Generally, we may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Use of personal information. In general, we may use and disclose the personal information we collect for the following business and commercial purposes:
- Providing support and services
- Analyzing and improving our business
- Personalizing content and experiences
- Advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes
- Securing and protecting our business
- Defending our legal rights
- Auditing, reporting, corporate governance, and internal operations
- Complying with legal obligations
Information we collect from third parties. We may collect personal information about you and your property from third party sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected), from brokers and independent agents and from other third parties.
For example, without limitation:
- Social media. If you choose to link, create, or log in to your Services account with a social media service (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), or if you engage with a separate app or website that communicates with the Services, we may receive personal information about you or your connections from that service. In many cases you can control what personal information you share with us through privacy settings available on those third-party social media services.
- Real estate professionals. Information that may include, among other things, your name and email address, that you may have given to an independent real estate professional with whom you have a pre-existing relationship. The professional may collect such personal information from you with the sole purpose of pre-populating an account for the Services on your behalf and with your consent. You may choose not to finalize the creation of an account and may opt-out of certain future communications from us by following the instructions in the account creation notification or by contacting us at the email address in this Notice.
- Property records. We may collect information about individuals and real estate property through public databases, such as property ownership and tax records maintained by state, local and county agencies.
Disclosure of personal information. We may disclose the personal information that we collect about you as set forth below or as otherwise described at the time of collection or sharing.
- Service providers: We may disclose personal information with third-party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, and customer service and support providers.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies (i.e., companies under common ownership, control or management with us) – use will be subject to this privacy notice.
- Third Parties. We may disclose personal information to third parties in order to provide our Services, facilitate your requests, or with your acknowledgement and consent, including with:
- independent real estate professionals and owners and operators of real estate brokerage companies to enable them to provide services you request through the Services.
- third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us.
- the public if you submit to a public part of the Services, such as comments, social media posts, or other features viewable by the public or generally by registered users of the Services.
- third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with the Services, or those with Services with which we integrate.
- third parties we work with to provide you with more personalized content and ads, and to track the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Business transfers: We may disclose or transfer personal information as part of any actual or contemplated merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition, financing or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy or similar event, including related to due diligence conducted prior to such event where permitted by law.
- Legally required: We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law (e.g., to law enforcement, courts or others, e.g., in response to a subpoena or court order).
- Protect our rights: We may disclose personal information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients and customers or others.
Anonymized and Aggregated Data. We may share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, advertising, analytics, and other purposes.
Web browser cookies, Tracking and Analytics. Our Services may use first party and third-party cookies, pixel tags, plugins, and other tools to gather device, usage and browsing information when users visit our Services. For instance, when you visit our Services, our server may record your IP address (and associated location information) and other information such as the type of your internet browser, your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and the pages you view and links you select on the Services, as well as date and time stamps associates with your activities on our Services.
- Essential cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features. Without these cookies we could not, for example, authenticate your login or remember that you are logged-in as you move through the Service.
- Functionality cookies · allow us to remember choices you make (such as the region you’re in) and tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you. For instance, they can be used to remember your login details or remember your nickname when you next login. They may also be used to provide services you’ve requested, for example leaving a comment on the Service.
- Analytics & performances cookies collect information about how the Service is used, for example which pages users visit most often and if any error messages are displayed on certain pages. Information collected using these cookies is used to monitor activity on the Service and understand how it is being used.
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference was set. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Pixel tags and other similar technologies. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Websites to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Websites (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Websites and response rates. We and our service providers may also use pixel tags in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, track whether our emails are forwarded, and conduct analytics.
Log files. Most browsers collect certain information, such as your IP address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version and internet browser type and version. This information is gathered automatically and stored in log files.
Do-Not-Track signals. Please note that our Websites do not recognize or respond to any signal which your browser might transmit through the so-called ‘Do Not Track’ feature your browser might have. If you wish to disable cookies on our Websites, you should not rely on any ‘Do Not Track’ feature your browser might have.
You can manage how your preferences regarding third party ad company cookies set by this Service by reading the cookie discussion above.
Please also see the cookie discussion above for information about the third parties we may work with to display targeted ads on third-party sites and to measure the success of our marketing and campaigns. You may also obtain more information about targeted or “interest-based advertising” and opt-out of many ad networks at the industry websites below which are subject to change:
Social Features and Third-Party Plug Ins. The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you log in to the Services or share actions you take on the Services. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them. We do not receive or store passwords to your third-party social media accounts in this context.
International Transfer of Personal Information. Some of the Services are hosted on servers located in the United States. Note that some countries may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. If you are located, for example, in European Economic Area (collectively, “EEA”), your personal information will be transferred to the United States and possibly to other jurisdictions (e.g., to the location of a property for which you have requested information), which may not provide the same level of protection under your local data protection laws. In such cases, we rely on suitable personal information transfer safeguards.
Security. We use technical, administrative, and physical controls in place to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable. In the event that the security of your account has been compromised, please immediately notify us. (“Contact Us”).
Data Retention. We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may retain personal information for longer where required by our legal and regulatory obligations, professional indemnity obligations, or where we believe it is necessary to establish, defend or protect our legal rights and interests or those of others. With respect to the data and files we handle as a processor, we retain this personal information in accordance with our clients’ instructions.
Your Rights and Choices.
Marketing. You may opt out from receiving marketing-related communications from us on a going-forward basis by contacting us or by using the unsubscribe mechanism contained in each email. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
Cookies and similar technologies. Please review your browser or device settings for certain cookies and see above to exercise certain choices regarding cookies.
Access, amendment and deletion. Under applicable privacy laws, you may have the right to request to review, make amendments, have deleted or otherwise exercise your rights over your personal information that we hold, subject to certain legal limitations and requirements. If you are subject to such a privacy law, you may submit a request to us related to your personal information:
- By submitting a written request to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By contacting us at 843.697.5535
We follow applicable law to take steps to keep your personal information accurate, complete and up-to-date. In your request that is covered by an applicable privacy law, please make clear what personal information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information. We may only implement requests (a) where required by applicable law and (b) with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Additional information for certain jurisdictions. We are committed to respecting the privacy rights of individuals under all privacy laws applicable to us. Some privacy laws require that we provide specific information about individual rights to applicable consumers, which we have set forth below:
- California: if you are a California resident, you have certain rights, under California privacy laws, regarding your personal information. For more information please visit https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa (subject to change)
- EU/EEA: if you are in the European Union / European Economic Area, we provide further details about your rights under the GDPR. For more information please visit https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/date-protection/data-protection-eu_en (subject to change)
Children. The Services are not intended or directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information, or knowingly track the use of our Services, from children. If we have actual knowledge that personal information about a child under 16 years old has been collected, then we will take appropriate steps to try and delete such personal information.
Your Acceptance ff These Terms.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: (843) 697-5535